When logging in to Audiencetools, you’ll be taken to your main dashboard. From here you can easily access the most important information for your account.
- Highest performing links – Gives you a list of your best performing tracking links
- Total Clicks for the past 14 days – How many clicks have you generated the last 14 days?
- Top performing campaigns for the past 14 days – See your most successful campaigns in the last 14 days
- Total subscribers – See how many subscribers your application forms has garnered
- Latest application stats – See how many patrons that’s submitted an application
- Social follows – An overview over your followers across your integrated social media accounts
On the left hand side of your main dashboard you have a drop down menu with different options.
- User Management – Create and set permissions for users under your organisation
- Campaign Builder – Build your marketing campaigns
- Events – Link your event page and your tracking links to monitor your results
- Tracking links – Create multiple tracking links for your promoters
- Presets – Create presets for tracking link
- Post Purchase Promote – Create or view your Post Purchase Promotion campaigns
- Integrations – Integrate your various social media accounts to your Audiencetools account
- Applications – Create application forms for your events.
- Minisites – Create or view your created minisites
Some options will only appear with certain permissions, please reach out to [email protected] for more information